Kirby Davis, LMHP
I love working with couples who want a strong, healthy relationship.
I am here to help you and your partner take preventative steps to decrease the risk of serious struggles in the future and to manage those you are already experiencing.
I work best with couples who genuinely want more than a “good enough” relationship and want to take steps to create a strong foundation for themselves and their family. I am not a “repeat what you say and you figure it out” therapist. I can be a challenger and I encourage having hard conversations. I’m a systemic thinker, which simply means that I notice and account for the many influences that affect you and your relationship(s).
Education & Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology, University of Maryland University College Europe, 2010
- Master of Family Therapy, Mercer University School of Medicine, 2016
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner, #5514, Nebraska
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist, #AMFT000470, Georgia
- Registered PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator